Monday, September 21, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday

Are you feeling guilty for drying off with the same bath towel for over two weeks? Hope that no one saw when you adjusted your nursing pads with one hand as you dropped your preschooler off at school while carrying your baby in the carseat with the other hand? Overcome with embarrassment when your child slammed the door so hard it shook the neighbor's house as well? Well don't be! Not Me! Monday was born out fellow blogger MckMama's desire to admit some of her imperfections and reveal a few moments that she would rather forget. You may find it therapeutic to join in and do the same thing!. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



On my lunch break today, I did not finish eating, go to my office, close the door, set the alarm on my cell phone to go off fifteen minutes later, and proceed to "rest my eyes." Nope, certainly not.

Upon arriving home today, I did not change myself and Mr. T into something more comfortable and then just plop myself down on the couch. When Poppa Morgan arrived home a some time later, I did not ask him to please give our son a snack because I hadn't, due to that fact that our dear sweet "in utero" angel is still pressing on my sciatic nerve and the only thing I want to do is stretch out and attempt to get comfortable. I most definitely did not say that.

And I certainly have not been like this almost all evening, with the exception of taking a very relaxing shower and eating dinner with my guys.



I surely did not have the audacity to photograph myself being lazy just for this little ol' blog. Not me. And, to throw in a little "Not my child!" Monday blurb, our wonderful son Mr. T, upon me not taking the above photo along with a few others, certainly did not almost cause my wonderful, expensive, camera to almost topple from it's tripod due to his curiousness.

And no, that is certainly not a wireless headset sitting upon my crown, a device that one would use to avoid having to do the simple task of actually holding the actual telephone. Certainly not.

Lastly, I most definitely, certainly, in no way, did not just remember last week that our two year wedding anniversary is tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You are so precious! You make me laugh and just make my day! Thumbs up to you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete