Monday, September 14, 2009

"Not Me!" Monday



I have been reeled into yet another blog carnival. This one was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Here we go for my first installment of "Not Me!" Monday!


Saturday I made a quick run to Target to pick up a few things. I did not leave my list of needed items in the truck and have to go back out of the store to get it. Upon getting my items and exiting the store, I most certainly did not forget where I had parked, and I definitely, without a doubt, did not walk around the parking lot for about 5 minutes looking for my vehicle. That's because I am not suffering from pregnancy brain. Nope, certainly not.

After getting home today, I did not end up stripping Mr. T down, changing him, and letting him run around in nothing but a cloth diaper until his bath time. Nope, I did not do such a thing. I mean what kind of mother would I be to just let my child run around in a cloth diaper?

And I certainly did not go upstairs and leave the baby gate open today either. Nope, not me! Thank goodness Poppa Morgan was home when I did not do that, as Mr. T had already begun to make his way up the first two steps on his hands and knees. Did I mention that I do not suffer from pregnancy brain? Nope, I most certainly do not suffer from it!

Last but certainly not least, I did not bamboozle Poppa Morgan into giving me a foot massage this evening. Who am I to ask my husband to do such a thing? I mean yes, I am 35 weeks pregnant with our second child and my feet do hurt from time to time but really, I would not ask him to do such a thing. Nope, not me.

Wait ... maybe I did ask him that. Did I mention that I do not suffer from pregnancy brain?

No comments:

Post a Comment