Monday, October 19, 2009

Departed Due Date

Well, my due date has come and gone, it has departed so to speak. It was estimated that our little girl would be here on the 17th of this month, but, nature had other plans. Of course, due dates are just that, estimations, and one is technically not "overdue" until they are 42 weeks pregnant, so honestly it's not a big deal for me. I know that when my body is ready, it will do what it needs to do to get her here. No unnecessary medical interventions for this mommy, natural all the way.

Anyway, obviously I have been slacking on my blogging again, but that's because we're trying to do as much as we can to get everything ready for our daughter's arrival. My husband and some of our friends actually did a bit of rearranging in the den so as to have room for the birthing pool. The nursery is officially ready, and I will be taking photos of the finished product to post for your viewing pleasure. Now, we're just playing the waiting game, which I will happily play as long as it takes.

1 comment:

  1. Been thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers. Baby will come when she is ready. I had all mine natural the best way. My last one I was getting close to my due date & the doctor didn't think I would have her and asked me about induction. I was 2 days late & everything was fine. {{HUGS}}
    Hey it's ok about not blogging your having a baby, LOL.
    Caroline :)

    ReplyDelete